In order to keep our turf clean, undamaged, and unharmed, we are asking all coaches, players, game participants, spectators, and anyone else attending athletic and community events on the turf complex to review and follow the procedures listed below:
- The best types of shoes are molded cleats or screw-ins (maximum recommended is ½”). Metal cleats are prohibited.
- No training equipment may be used on the turf (i.e. blocking sleds, push sleds, etc.).
- No Gatorade or other drinks containing sugar are allowed. Only water is allowed on the sidelines of the turf field.
- No seeds, such as sunflower seeds, are permitted on the turf field.
- Chewing gum is prohibited.
- No tobacco products are permitted on the turf.
- Do not use any track and field equipment on the turf, such as javelin, discus, and shotput.
- All nets used on the turf must have wheels or transport systems. Nets are not to be drug across the turf.
- Do not bring any bleaching agents onto the turf field.
- Chairs or any furniture brought onto the turf must have protective tips on the corners or legs of the furniture to prevent damage to the field.
- No anchors or stakes may be used on the turf.
- Animals are prohibited.
Thank you for helping us keep our facilities clean. We greatly appreciate it.