Gloucester City School District is requiring parents to submit updated proofs of residency when a student transitions between the district’s schools (from 3rd to 4th grade and from 8th to 9th grade). Current proofs of residency can be submitted through email (send to email@example.com) or in-person at any district school Monday through Thursday throughout the summer between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The school district may require a parent(s)/guardian(s) to meet in person with our registration and residency staff to review any questions related to submitted proofs of residency.
The following documents must be current:
MUST PROVIDE ALL APPLICABLE
- Mortgage statement
- OR Property Tax Bill
- OR Full, Signed Settlement Paperwork (only permitted up to 40 days after settlement)
- OR Deed
- Full, Signed, Current Lease agreement with landlord’s contact information
- All Residents:
- Driver’s License with Gloucester City address
- OR Non-Driver’s Identification Card with Gloucester City address
- OR Other State-Issued Identification with Gloucester City address
ADDITIONAL CURRENT PROOFS OF RESIDENCE --- MUST PROVIDE ANY 3 WITH THE REGISTERING PARENT/GUARDIAN LISTED
- Vehicle Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
- PSE&G Bill
- Cable Bill
- Water Bill
- Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority (CCMUA) Bill
Failure to complete this “Residency Status Update” prior to August 1st, 2022 will result in the school district initiating the process to remove your child from our school district rolls. Any families discovered to be falsifying residency can be criminally prosecuted and will be held liable in a civil lawsuit for the payment of tuition to Gloucester City School District.